Saturday, April 17, 2010

Death by Chocolate


The Old Neighborhood Grill in Fort Worth, Texas serves up the most generous slice of deeply appeasing chocolate cake. I would say enough to feed two chocolate enthusiasts at the very least. I, however, ate the cake all by myself. And what is so exceptionally note-worthy about having done that? Nothing really, for we will always want to have our cake and eat it ALL too. I just wondered whether the rear axle of my car would be able to cope with the strain afterward! That was a risk I was willing to take, for this cake was to DIE for, eh and after all, Wednesdays are my reckless days. This chocolate motif was a montage of everything chocolate with three layers of sugar continuity. It was affectionate and toothsome in texture. My body congregated into a blissful chocolate toxin. The spongy cake was moist and the extremely rich frosting was murderous to the senses. It was an absolute remission of sin. Death by chocolate? Very well then. A Post Mortem report from the other side: Glad to say, everything's made of chocolate... hip, hip hooray!

No comments: